rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Man Tests Transgender Bathroom Rule By Entering Womans Locker Room

Man Tests Transgender Bathroom Rule By Entering Womans Locker Room

Quote: (04-10-2016 02:59 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

Quote: (04-10-2016 01:36 PM)debeguiled Wrote:  

Quote: (04-10-2016 02:25 AM)CaptainChardonnay Wrote:  

Would bang then go back to my cell and close the jail bar door behind me.

Jodi Arias scares me. She stabbed her boyfriend 29 times, slit his throat, and shot him in the head while he was taking a shower. Because he was going to break up with her. Don't know if you could get the bang and get away fast enough.

At the same time, she is a smooth little operator. Look at her here in her soft voice, gaming reporters:

Female Dark Triad game recognized. WB in random hotel room far from where I live.

This goes to show how devious and manipulative women can potentially be. See how sweet and innocent she appears? Cute, loveable, friendly, and feminine in that striped jumper she earned from stabbing her ex to death 30 times.

She is a special kind of Dark Triad. She stole a gun from her grandmother's house in CA, rented a car, drove from CA to Mesa, AZ, banged the ex a few times and took nude pics, then stabbed him 25+ times, shot him in the head, took more pictures, locked up the condo, drove back to CA, turned the rental car in, and resumed her "normal" life.

Even with all that crazy, if she was allowed conjugal visits, I'd be
[Image: jailhump.gif]

ETA: After seeing her nudes from the day of the murder WNB. That is one floppy cunt.

Messages In This Thread