rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Peer-2-Peer Lending

Peer-2-Peer Lending

So I've had three total defaults since I started. The one mentioned a few months back and two other ones. Right now I have 3 that are in the 61-90 days late.

The pattern I'm seeing is once it hits that mark of being late, it's pretty much a definite default. Prosper did sell one of my defaulted notes and credited my account like $2 and change. I guess it's a new system where they sell the defaulted note off to a debt buyer and you recover about 10% of the purchase price. (I usually just invest $25) It does help to recover some of the cost and I'm sure it will add up over time.

I also am seeing many more notes being shown as late. I think with the defaults this month may be the first month I don't see a positive return. I've been getting like ~$50 a month passive. Will update once my return numbers are updated with the defaults added in.

Messages In This Thread