rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How will America even survive after Generation Z?

How will America even survive after Generation Z?

Quote: (04-14-2016 09:07 PM)Prince of Persia Wrote:  

That's a good point. The poor and lazy will remain poor and lazy; their culture will transcend generations

I didn't think of it that way, but, damned if you aren't right.

I have some mates who live in Housing Commision areas (think Projects). They might have a flat screen television and a mobile phone, but it's fundamentally indistinguishable from my 70's childhood: old furniture from a charity shop; nothing ever matches; cars are up on blocks in the yard; everything is run down and shabby; people vanish in and out of incarceration; the front yard functions as a living room; hubcaps are a valued currency; families are tribal and will fight to the death against those who threaten them; 'snitches get stitches'.

It's completely-frozen in time. Academia notions of White Privilege and Gender Fluidity will never take hold down there. Poverty really is a Secret Nation within a Nation.

Songwriter Luke Haines, sneering at the myth of the 70's being a big glam bisexual explosion: "There was no gender-bending round our way."

Messages In This Thread