rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sargon of Akkad on YouTube

Sargon of Akkad on YouTube

Quote: (04-17-2016 07:38 PM)TheOllam Wrote:  

@ 7:36 "Trump Effect" Stirring Hatred and Fear in Schools"

Report Says: "My students are terrified of Donald Trump" says a middle school teacher with a large student body of African American Muslims. They think if he is elected all black people will get sent back to Africa"

I don't believe that anyone gave them this impression outside of their media-reinforced echo chamber.

I think that their opinion is largely a result of their over-emotional, reason-free cognitive process.

And so goes the nature of democracy. As soon as one introduces true-stupid, or more precisely true antagonistic interests (that incentivize inter-group willful misunderstanding [ie: stupid]), on a mass scale it breaks. It really only works in small homogeneous groups with mostly similar political interests who are, essentially, only voting on how to best make those self-evident interests manifest. As soon as groups are voting on the interests themselves, because they are in natural sociopolitical opposition, it can be said that the fractured nation is effectively post-democracy and in a cold-war state.

As of now, voting for the POTUS is roughly akin to two opposing armies voting on a single general to lead one army against the other. Whichever army turns out in greater numbers gets a general and thus gets to attempt to fuck the other army for four years.

It follows that mass immigration is, at its core, political displacement.

Messages In This Thread