rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Clomid for Testosterone

Clomid for Testosterone

I’ve been absent from posting for a bit, but I want to provide my experience with Clomid. I know the jury is still out for a lot of people, but it is working wonders for me.

Headline stat: My total T was in the high 500s this time last year before plummeting to 280 in February (I’m in my late 20s so this is problematic). Shot up to almost 1500 in under 3 weeks.

I had originally been on DHEA and anastrozole to jumpstart my T production and to manage my estrogen (anastrozole DID/DOES have a significant effect on my estrogen production) since I first clocked in in the high 500s. However, seeing my T go down since the beginning of the year was disheartening. Before going on injections, my endocrologist suggested that I give Clomid a try. I started my first dose during the first week of March (~2 weeks after the 280 result) and had my blood drawn again 3 weeks later (end of March). Of course, its possible that my T was lower than it should have been during the 280 draw, but, in just THREE WEEKS, my total T shot up to 1482! Granted, my estrogen levels increased as well (may need to add an extra serving of anastrozole every week), but not NEARLY in proportion to the rise in T (about 1.5 times as opposed to the almost 5X improvement in total T).

I have always been extremely active (surprising that my T levels were so low) and so my body wasn’t suffering as badly from typical low T effects. However, it has taken the strictest of discipline to develop a 6-pack. Since I’ve been on Clomid, I’ve found that I can “cheat” a little more with the diet/drinking yet still maintain an excellent physique. I feel even more productive and my mood seems to have elevated.

Also, taking half a pill (25mg) a day is probably easier than injecting 2-3 times a week (which I would gladly do if the Clomid stops working so well). Additionally, its CHEAP. A 2-month supply is running me $90 USD (anastrozole is roughly another $60 for 2 months). I also want to give a special thanks to Cleanslate, Menace, and Mike Cernovich for turning me on to TRT-related endeavors. I’m happy to expand on this post as I know that this is a bit brief, but for me Clomid has been a game-changer.

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump

Messages In This Thread