rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Making connections before I start college

Making connections before I start college

I'm an international student, and I will be starting uni as an undergrad in the US in the upcoming fall.

I'm on my university's class of 2020 facebook group, so any of the college players on here have any idea how I should go about making and leveraging connections with the other students on the group? Chatting random people or making some kind of post to screen for cool people to hang out with or potential roommates?

Things like what kind of roommate I should look for, rushing frats, from a standpoint of game, getting pussy and maximising my college experience from the point enter college as a freshmen in the fall? Anything I should do in the summer?

I'm looking to room with a guy who lifts and parties pretty heavy, any other valuable advice you guys can offer me?

I'm in my last year of high school at the moment.

Crucial thanks to you guys for the useful information on this board I have gleaned in the past.

Messages In This Thread