rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Female sexuality doesn't matter

Female sexuality doesn't matter

I didn't have time to write the post so I wanted to see what you guys thought and respond when I came back. So anyways now that I am back, I'll write.

The reason that female sexuality doesn't matter is that when females are left to choose when/how to have sex, they choose what makes them feel good. Not necessarily choosing for what they need. This creates a situation where they hover around the top few %. Beta males emerge as a result and consequence. They are no longer selected for their abundance, ability to provide, emotional support and so on.

In the past, female sexuality is suppressed and controlled by men, (through finances or survival) because we are thinking in the population's best interest. Men are trying to advance society, keep society going, discover new things, etc. Now that's not the case anymore, women are ruled by hedonism. This hedonism is putting society at risk. Beta males are becoming increasingly more dangerous due to being aimless and in large numbers, while passive beta males are becoming hyper-betas. Alpha males contribute jack-all to society but sleep with women and look good.

So you see, women's sexual freedom and liberation comes at a heavy cost. Our forebears understood this and maintained the patriarchy as long as they possibly could. Somewhere along the way, it was reversed and we are in the trash heap we are in now. I predict that in the near future, we're going to have a generation of 30-40 something year olds, who lived the high life, f*cked their way around the block, but have no children and realize that they cannot get married. Nobody wants them anymore.

Messages In This Thread