rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is it possible for an introvert to vacation and swoop at the same time?

Is it possible for an introvert to vacation and swoop at the same time?

Quote: (04-07-2016 04:44 PM)Adrenaline Wrote:  

Cocoboy, not sure where you get the idea that coffee dates are good for introverts from but as an introvert myself coffee dates and lunch/dinners are absolute hell. There is no setting where you're forced to small talk more because that's all there is to the date. At least if you're doing something active like playing pool, mini golf or ice skating, there's other ways to break awkward silences or to game the girl with kino, teasing etc. When stuck across the table from a person you barely know, there is nowhere to hide and you are backed into a situation where you must speak, even if there is nothing to speak about at a given time. I actually prefer club game for introverts because you can use body language and only have to pull a few lines here and there. I'm usually a fun, witty guy in my element but fail at coffee dates every time.
Yeah I see what you mean, perhaps it's because I've had so many that they have become very natural and easy for me. Thinking back to a few years ago that wasn't quite the case.

The reason I say they aren't so bad for an introvert is because they don't need to last very long. Even a strong introvert should have the energy to chat for 30 mins. Ideally I try to sit in the chair next to her rather than facing her. That's not only going to make it less draining but also more comfortable in general and you can touch.

Messages In This Thread