rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Further adventures in fuckbuddy game

Further adventures in fuckbuddy game

Quote: (04-06-2016 03:42 PM)XPQ22 Wrote:  

Quote: (04-06-2016 03:32 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

RARELY do I bring FB's out for a drink after the initial bang, and only if they make my status with women look better.

I always let my FB's know that I work alot, then get out of the gym to meet them. They know for the get go that I'm a busy guy and don't have time to do shit other than hangout and fuck.

Most don't bother worrying about it and come over and fuck, or they get wise and bounce, or they get start giving me lip and the "what are we" stage.

In the latter case, I knock it down with working alot and being busy, or the "when I'm with you I'm with you, when I'm not, I'm not", or "I try not to overanalyze everything and let things have a natural flow". Usually soothes their hamster for awhile.

In the end you need to eject women who will give your more shit than they're worth.

Yup. The difficulty is that my logistics aren't great - I live a good distance away from her (she's in the city) and she doesn't have a car. There's no public transit access to my place out in the suburbs. So I usually end up going to her place, and she seems to have gotten it in her mind that since she's providing a space for me to chill, that I owe her nights out to compensate. Or something.

I'd have a lot more ability to dictate the terms in relationships like this if my place were accessible by transit, and I could just say "If you want to come over and chill, come, and if not, don't." When the girl is hosting all the time, it seems she begins to dictate the terms almost unavoidably.

Ah logistics, always an issue if you don't have them locked down.

If you must, do some research on her local area, then when you go over tell her you have a plan in mind. She'll follow your lead.

If she doesn't want to fuck at her house, or she refuses to give it up. Next her ass.

Messages In This Thread