rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Further adventures in fuckbuddy game

Further adventures in fuckbuddy game

Been seeing fuckbuddy #1 for about a month and a half now, met her via online dating. I've been banging her at her place in the city regularly, usually about two times a week when our schedules allow.

After the first couple times I saw her, she dropped the "I like you, where are we going with this" line on me. I blew her off then ("look we hardly know each other I think it's way to early to be talking about shit like that") and, at least indirectly, pretty much told her that she was a FWB. She hasn't brought it up at all since.

At this point, however, it seems she's starting to expect me to do more "girlfriend" type activities with her...instead of just meeting up at her place for the bang. At the beginning it seemed she might have wanted to be taken out for drinks or to grab dinner maybe one out of three nights, now it's definitely headed towards two out of three.

Went out again last night, this time to see a concert that one of her male friends was playing at. I wasn't really hip to the idea, but she's the type of young girl that, like most young girls these days, is active on social media and has a ton of male orbiters, so at the end of the day it's hard to avoid them all completely. We stay for about an hour to see his set and then prepare to bounce. He intercepts her on the way out and says to her "Hey so and so! I know this great bar next door! Come with me and hang out!" I'm getting a bit tired and want to head out, but she readily agrees. Feels kind of like this dude is insta-dating my FB to another venue right in front of me. [Image: dodgy.gif]

So they sit down next to each other and he buys her a drink ([Image: dodgy.gif]) and they start chatting with each other and catching up. I interact politely for a few minutes, but then start feeling like a bit of a third wheel. Guy is sort of corny and pretty boring to boot, going on about his job. I don't know a thing about their past relationship so I have generally fuck all to add to the conversation.

I get up from the table and say "Hey, would you guys excuse me for a minute? Before I forget I just have to hit up the convenience store next door before it closes." FB gives me a look and says something like "Hmm? What do you need? Why do you need to..." I give her a smile and ignore her. Then spend about 20 minutes outside replying to text messages from a couple other girls.

I come back and she says "Oh hey! I thought you couldn't find the place again, haha. Get everything you need?" I smile and nod. We sit around for another 20 minutes or so and I basically let them talk. I'm pleasant and engage with the conversation when a topic comes up that I can comment on, but I've also got my phone on the table and am checking my messages every so often.

Eventually we head out. I give the guy a warm handshake, tell him it was a pleasure meeting him tonight, and thank him for keeping local music going and putting on such a good show.

We're driving home and I'm pretty quiet, feeling a little miffed. She senses this and comments on it: "You're so quiet! Is anything wrong? It was so great to see him tonight, it's been a while since we've caught up with each other."

It's getting late, and I had been thinking about just dropping her off at her place and heading home. But as she's saying this, I decide that this would be cutting off my nose to spite my face. She's going to be DTF when we get back to her place, and I know these FB relationships really can't last forever. Finally my goal is to lay as many strokes into her before she decides that she won't continue unless I commit, or I next her. So I just turn and smile and say "Don't worry about it, I'm just feeling a bit more tired than I should be tonight. Glad you two got to catch up, he's a really talented musician."

Then I go up with her to her apartment and absolutely pound the shit out of her for an hour. Afterwards she tells me "Ohmahgod, that was so great. You were so hard tonight. I think that's the best we've ever done. Wow." I explain that while it's fun to go out, these long evenings can take a lot of energy out of me. I tell her that next time we get together it's movie night and I just want to "netflix and chill", and she tells me that sounds fantastic.

I don't know if there was really a better way to "play" this one as a newbie, but in the end I got what I wanted.

Messages In This Thread