rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wisest guys in the Fitness Industry? Share your journey

Wisest guys in the Fitness Industry? Share your journey

Quote: (04-05-2016 09:48 AM)Captain Gh Wrote:  

Being a moderate fan of the YouTube Fitness scene myself, you must be careful since they all have to lie about being on steroids. I don't hate them for it, but it is what it is!

Our society deems steroids as a demon, and not as a tremendous tool that can help you achieve super results with hard work. So they all have to lie about being on the juice! ALL, except the self admitted users. Always to keep in mind what people are trying to sell you. To anyone thinking of jumping on juice... know what you're doing please! This stuff ain't no joke!

I don't give a fuck what people decide to put into their own bodies, but one huge problem with lifting and particularly diet advice from steroid users to people not on steroids (particularly those too naive to realize who's likely or certainly juicing and who's not), is that the advice is often largely useless and at worst harmful.

Messages In This Thread