rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wisest guys in the Fitness Industry? Share your journey

Wisest guys in the Fitness Industry? Share your journey

Quote: (04-05-2016 09:48 AM)Captain Gh Wrote:  

Being a moderate fan of the YouTube Fitness scene myself, you must be careful since they all have to lie about being on steroids. I don't hate them for it, but it is what it is!

Our society deems steroids as a demon, and not as a tremendous tool that can help you achieve super results with hard work. So they all have to lie about being on the juice! ALL, except the self admitted users. Always to keep in mind what people are trying to sell you. To anyone thinking of jumping on juice... know what you're doing please! This stuff ain't no joke!

It had me really confused for awhile, some of the strongest dudes Ive met in my life looked nothing like these guys on youtube. When I realized the game is to lie about being on steroids to push yourself as a platform or sell a product, everything just made sense. Cant take youtube fitness people seriously anymore, its such a joke, their advise simply doesn't apply to me.

I like comedy channels like BroScienceLife and Infinite Elgintensity, the later particularly cause he rips hard into some of the dudes that have been mentioned here already [Image: biggrin.gif]

Messages In This Thread