rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

crash and burn

crash and burn

I actually think the 'are you single?' line is a good line to practice.

THis one was blown away, and her first reaction was like "what did he just ask me?" - I mean, it was a very surprising thing for her.

Girls want to know a guy is socially OK before they give their number or start in volunteering info. So thats the downside. Thats where some kind of body language that you are prepared to leave or can just walk away is important - because it sends the message that you acknowledge her space to tell you to go away.

She opened up a bit to me towards the end when she realised I was 'normal'. If I could relax more there would have been more humour too, again, practice for me. Grist for the mill. That line is just the most basic indicator interest (apart from "I like you"!) and I'm using it as a way of getting comfortable being upfront with girls about my interest in them. Its not about so much getting the girl, as a practice for me.

A very very pretty girl.

"For the true meaning of victory ask the defeated warrior"

Messages In This Thread