rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How much sexual refusal should you tolerate from a wife?

How much sexual refusal should you tolerate from a wife?

Quote: (04-03-2016 11:25 AM)RaymondKertezc Wrote:  

Oh, well what happened most recently was, I got drunk Friday night; she was sober and was getting annoyed at my drunken behavior, which probably didn't set up the greatest mood for sex; but I had sex with her anyway for a long time but had to give up because the alcohol kept me from coming. Then I woke up in the middle of the night and wanted sex again because I hadn't come (and therefore couldn't fall back to sleep), so she accommodated me, and then a couple hours later I wanted more sex because it was Saturday and I love having sex twice on Saturday mornings. Finally she drew the line, saying that her pussy was sore and her back hurt. And then I made an issue of it, perhaps more because I didn't like the way she was speaking to me than because of what she actually said.

Usually the rejections come in the form of her saying "just later, hon" (which is more of a deferral) or "you're done" (i.e. we just had sex and she needs a break).

I don't think I fear her straying. It's not a behavior that Filipinas are known for. I worry more that she may someday break a promise, by cutting her hair short, or not having as many kids as I want, or whatever, because she's always telling me that she wants to do those things. With regard to seduction, usually we talk about that in terms of kissing and other stuff that gets her turned on.

I just have a fetish (dating back to the sexual starvation of my teenage years) of wanting a chick who will be a sex slave. It's one of my must-haves. I think of it as being like if anal sex were a must-have for a guy (i.e. something he needed in order to be happy); he would need to make that clear during the courtship and find a chick who's down with it. Then he would need to take care of himself and the relationship to the point that she would remain attracted to him.

You're right, my wife is pretty cool. We just took a shower and had sex again and now we're going to church.. I'm going to not get so drunk in the future, so I don't annoy her like that again..

I feel slightly ridiculous at this point. When I get angry, sometimes I lose perspective and have trouble being objective, but typing out a thread and getting responses helped me think more clearly about the situation. Thanks guys.

You should see a therapist (just you) in order to give yourself and your wife a chance at a long-term functional marriage.

Messages In This Thread