rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New identity verification guidelines for all members

New identity verification guidelines for all members

I guess I will just be the second Sacrificial Lamb on this site and doxx myself. I have been wanting to come out of the closet for some time about this manwhore lifestyle I have been living.

After Priscilla left me and my Momma died....I just haven't been feeling like my normal self.

No matter how much cocaine I snort up my nose, or how much jism I pump into these girls after my shows or that I bring back to Graceland....I just do not feel it anymore.

Roosh and I know both know that fame, money and riches can't buy you love and happiness.

Sometimes, the best things in life are the simplest. Hell...every body is welcome to come over tonight. I am gonna buy a few cases of RC Cola and fry up some peanut butter and bannanna sammiches. Come on out....we will have a good ole time. Unhuh....unhuhu uhheyyyawwwmaaannnnnuuuhhh.

Messages In This Thread