rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Beyond Borders appreciation thread

Beyond Borders appreciation thread

After recent attacks against his character, I felt the need to shout him out as one of the best forum members. Period.

He gave me pages and pages of free advice in 2013. Not blog posts lifted from his personal site, but tailored advice specifically for me. Not many guys on here would be willing to do that. Plus, he didn't ask for a single dollar.

It changed my entire career trajectory, and helped me live for a sustained period in different European countries working from a laptop - the goal for many on here. I also know he helped several other members who I know off-forum in a similar fashion.

Whilst I no longer live location independent, his help has made me an in-demand copywriter for big businesses. I went from shitty sales jobs I hated...to working freelance as a copywriter due to his advice...now I work in high-end marketing as a senior copywriter, which is something I really enjoy. What a brilliant thing to do for someone when you have absolutely no monetary gain.

Those shouting him down need to take a look at themselves and realise what a fantastic forum this is due to guys like him.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Messages In This Thread