rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Any downside to the FB to LTR progression?

Any downside to the FB to LTR progression?

I love the player approach. My game is always developing and I don't have to worry about getting rusty. I build mini relationships and then bang other girls on the side. Whenever I go a while without seeing my "girlfriend" I come back to her refreshed and relaxed. I don't worry about girls leaving me, I usually have to un-pick them up after a while.

What's the worst that could happen? When you're juggling multiple girls, not committing anything, the worst thing is that they leave because they want commitment. I've had this happen a few times, they never really say "I need something else. Bye." They just get the gist that I'm banging other girls and slowly fade out. But - I could easily get back with them and say I want something serious, and be back in the sack.

Standard approach = after you bang a girl, remain monogamous (just in case she finds out!) without saying anything, see her more and more each week, after a few months ask if she'll be your girlfriend, then tell her you love her.

Many reasons why this progression isn't beneficial..she has the upper hand, you're dependent on her for sex. You really don't "play the field." Guys will start banging a girl and even if monogomy isn't established, they won't bang side pieces for fear of getting caught. They like the regular sex too much, have a scarcity mindset towards sex, and do whatever they can to keep the girl around.

Patrice O'Neal has discussed a few times that pimpin' is like to running a business, managing employees. When a girl first joins the team, she starts in the mailroom AKA the Tuesday 4 AM blowjob spot. If she behaves well, she'll be promoted to Wednesday 5 PM Netflix and fuck. Maybe she'll play her cards right and get some weekend time.

Following the metaphor further - the standard approach to dating is like running a small business. You can constantly use help, but don't have the capital or availability to hire. You post a ton of job openings on Monster.com, but no one recognizes the name, the salary offer is too low to draw interest, and you can't afford spam bots for publicity. *If and when* someone applies for the job, you rush to make sure they're interested, take them out and try to impress the candidate. You are selling the job to the candidate. The application funnel is small, so even if the candidate has a few tattoos and a rocky past, you'll make it work.

The player approach is Goldman Sachs. Candidates prepare *years* for their interview. They put on their best dress and practice what lines to say. There are hundreds of competitors from the same university, not even including every university in the world, all online applications, and MBA students hoping to get a late start in finance. The funnel is hyuuuuuge. Even after hours of networking and interviewing, candidates get in and are....junior analysts. They get shit on daily and are glorified slaves, staying up all hours of the night checking page numbers, sleeping 3 hours, slamming coke just to pay attention, PRAYING for a promotion. The junior analysts can leave at any time and there are a million right behind them. The VP's do not care.

Quote: (04-01-2016 11:51 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

I'm of the general frame of mind that doing A means you aren't doing B-Z. And there might be something good in B-Z.

Kaotic outlined the downsides of player approach, but we all have taken the red pill and will not be going back.

As to the positives of standard approach...I see very few, the exception being when a girl falls for you hard AND is a traditional girl who doesn't deal well with player allegations.

99% of American girls assume we're fucking other girls...and don't care. The 1% might be disgusted by that and want us to settle down, or is uncomfortable with giving up sex without commitment.

I like the player FB to LTR progression. It sets the frame that she's auditioning for you, not vice versa.

Messages In This Thread