rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Any downside to the FB to LTR progression?

Any downside to the FB to LTR progression?

Wia i appreciate the breakdown, you are dripping with game, every post i read is pn point from you. I dont have a computer right now and type from my phone so some of my posts are shorter than i would like.

My frame definition i guess was a little off, i just meant not playing into whatever bullshit a bitch cooks up in their little brain and fighting with them giving them ammo. I made that mistke with some exes, sometimes its better to not even give them the attention, albeit negative, by fighting with them.

I have this girl wrapped around my finger now, after sex is damn near a therapy session i have my fingers clasped around her little bird brain.

I normally wouldnt move as quick, we both jave known each other for a while though and i dates her friend and boned her cousin. Thats what she was tripping on initially but has been well behaved since.

Messages In This Thread