rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Any downside to the FB to LTR progression?

Any downside to the FB to LTR progression?

Quote: (03-31-2016 03:21 PM)Svoboda Wrote:  

Side note about Fuckbuddies: If you have to categorize the relation/contact I believe friends with benefits lands better with chicks than the term fuckbuddy. I generally avoid it and keep it ambiguous but if I have to I tend to use the word (really good) friend(s) to girls that are a plate.

I would suggest to highly avoid using both "fuckbuddy" and "friends with benefits" (which have the same meaning). If she asks "what are we?" the correct answer is "monkeys".

Regarding the question at hand yes there are disadvantages with being a fuck buddy initially with the girl. Some girls want to see commitment early on, and want you to take them to dinner on a second/third date. They may not take you seriously if you just have sex with them continuously and may view you as someone who is a playboy rather than someone to be around with for more than just sex. So certainly they may look around (completely passively) while you fuck them on the side.

That being said the fuck buddy strategy for all intents and purposes is generally the best to use. It hasn't failed me yet.

Messages In This Thread