rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do you approach girls/women at hostels?

How do you approach girls/women at hostels?

Quote: (03-31-2016 10:34 AM)joost Wrote:  

I have a lot of experience on hostels. Never got laid as often.
Young girls. Bunch of them.
Broke mostly so you don't have to take them to fancy places.
You get girls from fucking everywhere.
You make nice friends and great wings.

Never approach a single girl in the hostel. Usually I see a small group chatting. I buy a few beer bottles put in the table and ask if I can join them. Nobody refuses free fucking beer. Have a nice chat with everyone, not approaching your target.
Usually a group is willing to go out to have fun in the city. Do your home work and figure a great place to go and say "we all should go". A place that's not too far, not too loud and not expensive.
Usually we take two cabs. Arriving at the place you already "belong" to the group. You can start drinking with your new friends and start gaming the girl. I find it much easier to get girls this way than approaching random strangers.

You'll be making out with the girl and her friends won't be cock blocking you since they already know you're a "cool guy" and are staying in the same place.

Most hostels have a single bedroom. Befriend the receptionist so when you return to the hostel, you can take the girl to the room. Off course you have to pay. But if the receptionist is cool, he won't bother you with the check-in. Just talk to him in advance. Most I met were expats working short-term (they don't give a shit). You can pay in advance the room or you can look for the nearest motel nearby the place you took the group. It's not difficult. Just plan before.

Usually I buy a bottle of whisky in the duty free and some vodka to prepare a nice and cool drink from my country. I become a barman and serve drinks to the whole hostel before going out with the new friends. I always win points that way.

My post is a little messed since I'm top typing from my cellphone. I might elaborate better in the future.

do single girls travel in hostels?

Messages In This Thread