rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How would you use $1000 to improve yourself?

How would you use 00 to improve yourself?

Once I decide to ease up working on my business, I'm going to pay someone for one-on-one help in the following areas: game, speaking, and nutrition. I'll even consider paying for mental results coaching as well if I can find someone who isn't a charlatan.

I coach others myself, so I know the value of having direct assistance from someone.

I know I could do all those things above on my own, but getting help from someone should make the process of getting the result I want more effective and efficient. I've spent too long half-reading books, half-finishing online courses, and half-assing doing the things necessary to improve. And as a result, I haven't improved nearly as much as I want.

Some reasons why getting one-on-one help works:

Investment - paying more money makes you more committed.

Accountability - you're forced to answer to someone if you don't follow through.

Clarity - they make the decisions for you so you don't get paralyzed by an infinite number of paths.

Feedback - you know for sure that what you're doing is working.

Motivation - they'll be there for you when you're at your weakest.

If anyone thinks paying for help is too expensive, then I say you need to figure out how to make more money.

Messages In This Thread