rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cuckmedians

Cuckmedians

I think most of you would agree the saturation of pro-cuck/beta social programming in mass media is essentially ubiquitous, ie. it's become the norm and so people can no longer see or think outside of it.

I've always been a fan of standup comedy--the best stuff anyway. Chris Rock, George Carlin, Louis CK, Doug Stanhope are some of my favorites. Artists such as these were always a source of hope for me, I felt like these guys "got it" and preached the truth while being entertaining as fuck. Then a couple of years ago, this started to change.

Edgy, dark, *masculine* comedy started to give way to whiny, pandering, "progressive" bullshit. Even Louis CK, who was one of my favorites for years, seemed to shift from telling an honest male perspective to spewing white knight bullshit about how women are wonderful and men are pieces of shit, etc. Jim Jeffries is another one: he has a bit on how he and his girlfriend were home invaded, tied up and beaten, they threatened to rape her, etc., but he's still proud to not own a gun because guns are useless in that situation. He proudly says he's not a fighter. He has another one on how his GF used to brag about betting banged by one of the Miami Heat players.

And don't get me started on the Millennial generation of comics. Pure betas.

My concern is that comedy, at least at the high levels, is almost considered "high art" in our culture. This used to be a good thing, when you think of the Rocks and Carlins, etc. Now I'm afraid that the credibility built by those geniuses has been exploited to the end of indoctrinating the 105-120 IQ set, essentially the backbone of our society.

Messages In This Thread