rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

War and Masculine Ethics

War and Masculine Ethics

Pfft, I think one of the reasons why depression is so high among males is because they are not living like men. Working in office jobs, marketing, administration, human resources, recruitment and whatever. Is soul destroying and too comfortable. I can't see how men can be fulfilled doing these types of jobs, they must only live for the weekend or the never ending pursuit for pussy.

Professions like military, law enforcement, the trades or perhaps self building enterprise schemes and high end finance jobs on the other hand I can get. Point Im trying to make to here, is that war and pursuing the military as a career is a venture which creates camaraderie, actual risk and character traits. It follows through with a purpose and then that leaves men to develop on ideas such as ethics and essentially having control over your life.

Messages In This Thread