rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

'The Footy Show' (Australia) gets a female host, idiots celebrate..

'The Footy Show' (Australia) gets a female host, idiots celebrate..

Quote: (03-31-2016 09:34 PM)Roardog Wrote:  

What does Rebecca Madden even know about AFL? When it was announced they were getting a new host I knew it would be a woman (The Footy Show is the last bastion of the "chauvinistic male boys club" after all) but I thought it would be Caroline Wilson, Kelli Underwood or Samantha Lane.

I'll admit I don't watch the show at all and never have but I've seen Rebecca Madden MC a few events and didn't think she was very good.

It's a sign of how PC Australia has become. Gotta have a token woman, no matter what. And don't dare put a "Lady Parmy" on your menu, or the media will come down on you like a tonne of bricks. Jeez, talk about first world problems

http://www.news.com.au/finance/business/...f464979668

I really have a problem with "quotas" as equality is not 50 50, it is best person for the job. And whilst the public calls for quotas in Australian male dominated workplaces - even police, firefighters etc that really is man's work - I am yet to hear for example calls for quotas in teaching or nursing (Australia has a VERY left wing education system, run by feminazis)

Men need to boycott any organisation that supports this PC/Feminism crap. Westpac Bank is an example. Did you know they have official programs to promote women at the expense of men? If you are a man and you put your money in Westpac, how can you claim to be 'red pill'?

Messages In This Thread