rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

College/Sixth-Form(UK)

College/Sixth-Form(UK)

^^^When are you going off to college? In August? (I'm just now learning about Sixth-Form; must be a European thing.)

You sound like me when I was in high school. Good group of friends but none of us partied or drank, so gaming was practically non-existant.

When you go off to college, are you going to live in dorms? If so, perfect. Everyone's going to be in the same boat as you. Everyone went to different colleges than their friends.

Befriend as many people as you can, mainly the outgoing ones, the ones that drink, and the ones that party. Make these kinds of friends fast. And start drinking. Learn what your beverage of choice is, etc.

Keep hanging around these guys, and parties will naturally flow on the weekends. You'll always have a friend who has a friend who knows of a party or bar scene. Great. Tag along with him.

Here's where your gaming comes in. Hot girls, booze and loud music. Get mildly intoxicated to rid yourself of your approach anxiety, but don't let the alcohol turn you into a loud giggling fool. Stay confident, stay smooth, straight back.

Don't be so direct. You're in college. Don't have a legit pickup line. Approach a group of girls with maybe one of your friends and let conversation flow naturally. Joke around. Be funny. Find at least one cute girl you want to focus on and try to give her shit. Joke around, say stupid things like "Alright (name), you're really cute, so can I have your mom's number? (Everyone will laugh.) Yeah I've always been into milfs." Saying stuff like this in a light party atmosphere will get you more male friends and more importantly attractive women.

Speaking from experience, 20-year-old college student.

Messages In This Thread