rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anyone using Shared Workspace?

Anyone using Shared Workspace?

If you want to be serious about a project, my advice is: If you get a good deal on a table go for it.

Most serious startup companies in SF will be in some bespoke incubator. But your coworking studio should be able to hook you up with mentorship resources or you can meet someone there and grow your own such relationship.

Such places offer networking events and offer services such as recommendations to bankers and state entities which can prove invaluable. Having a corporate mailbox vs a po box or a residential address can be make or break certain government grants. Probably you will make the money back in free advice several times over for the first few months if you have a profitable project.

Otherwise no, there are no girls. Maybe a handful of marginal quality, no way it is worth the price for the girls. You will meet more by visiting law offices and talking to the girls at the front desks.

If you're going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It's the only good fight there is.

Disable "Click here to Continue"

My Testosterone Adventure: Part I | Part II | Part III | Part IV | Part V

Quote:Quote:
if it happened to you it’s your fault, I got no sympathy and I don’t believe your version of events.

Messages In This Thread