rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anyone using Shared Workspace?

Anyone using Shared Workspace?

I moved to one of major cities in states to do something on my own.

Right now, I am not working. I just go to coffee shop to do something since staying at home doesn't get me motivated.

There are several WeWork places in my city plus other shared work places.

I do not need a workspace at all but I just want to go there for networking, exchanging ideas and just to be around startup minded people etc.

I believe it's like a hostel. You can just talk to anyone asking where they are from, share travel stories, ask for travel tips etc. you can't do something like that at a hotel to a stranger.

I am guessing it would be the same in those shared workspaces. They are there to do some sort of startups and are hungry to network and share ideas.

It costs about $300 a month just to use common tables (like going to a library) but I look at it as a fee to meet a potential partner, mentor, friends with a same goal.

I am going to do a tour to get the feel of the environment.

If you are already using those spaces, let's share some stories [Image: smile.gif]
(btw are there any decent looking girls in start up environment? [Image: banana.gif])

Messages In This Thread