rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Santo Domingo

Santo Domingo

Been in Santo Domingo for about 2 weeks.

I didn't go out at night much. I did a lot of day game and internet game (badoo, facebook, tagged).

The best mall for day game in my opinion is Megacentro. I got numbers, instant dates, kisses and such very easily down there. It's quite big and at many places there is not much social pressure.

One of my little trick there was to call a girl for a drink. I would always tell her that I pay the cab back and forth (which I always did)

I tell her let's meet at the restaurant X (which is actually my hotel/restaurant). When she arrives, I tell her I'm not ready yet and that she should go up to my room for a while, which they usually do. Thus I got to fuck quite a few of them never having to organize a proper date.

So I got a lot of sex and all there but I don't know, I don't really like the atmosphere there. It's relaxed like in Brazil but it's also very ignorant... Like you never really have anything in common with anyone. I like the girls a lot there but I prefer Brazil on the whole. I'm going back to Brazil next time. Maybe Porto Seguro, Goiania or a beach town close to Sao Paulo, who the fuck knows [Image: smile.gif]

Messages In This Thread