rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Entrepreneur / Business Owner's / Self Employed Lounge

The Entrepreneur / Business Owner's / Self Employed Lounge

So check this out.

I have been going back and forth with a manufacturer on Alibaba for the last few weeks designing a product. I had them make me a custom sample and send it to me, it wasn't exactly to my liking but about 90% there.

This isn't like a blender with a different exterior appearance or something, this is a really unique item that stands on its own and would have less then a half dozen competing products on the market, all of which command a premium, even though they're made overseas and quality could be better.

I have been going over the last few details with them before getting ready to place a first order, and I look and see that they have already listed my sample as a product on their alibaba page. This made me pissed.

I'm not sure what to do, cut contact with these people and find another manufacturer abroad or here in the USA (I'm reaching out to one right now), or tell them to take it down and try to move forward (I'm sure I'm on no grounds to tell them to remove it).

Messages In This Thread