rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Entrepreneur / Business Owner's / Self Employed Lounge

The Entrepreneur / Business Owner's / Self Employed Lounge

For me, strong Networking has been a major staple of my success in life.

Practice everyday, 7 days a week at coming off as a "Genuine Friend" - even if in your heart you know you are not.
Business is a cutthroat thing.
Being Charming and Exuding Bravado will only get you so far, you also need to be believable & ultra likable.
Most Salesman won't tell you this but Looks, Copycatting, Facial Expression and Body Language are very important.
Reading personalities is huge too, some clients want you to Listen and others want you to Talk/Lead.

Talk like a Writer. Be interesting, exciting and captivating.
Don't overuse the same words too much.
You don't want to make people feel like an "outsider" so stay away from slang that only you and your closest friends know.

Also don't get "Shut Out" in large groups (where you are the only one not doing any talking) this makes you appear very Beta.
In group settings you must maintain your relevance and value.

Make yourself available as much as possible for Phone Calls, Text Messages and E-mails.

Using the above techniques I have raised a lot of Investment Capital, Joint Ventured on some very fun & lucrative projects and have a lot of useful contacts in my back pocket for when I need a specific expertise in a matter (usually at no or reduced cost to myself)

Messages In This Thread