rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gf Saying Some Guy On TV Is 'So Hot'. How Would You React?

Gf Saying Some Guy On TV Is 'So Hot'. How Would You React?

Quote: (03-28-2016 04:26 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

If he can't handle the social pressure of group of his friends, then he has greater problems. Because if a player thinks that everyone is looking at him, and that he's being made to be a fool, in this case a digital cuckold - he's always going to be calculating and scheming to win the approval of people who clearly don't have his best interests at heart.

That's horrible game.

WIA

I don't see how there's any question that's what was done. And I don't think it's about him not being able to handle social pressure or some deep desire to be approved by everyone. She indirectly negated him in front of everyone.

How can one not feel the sting of that?
How can one be ok with letting another step on him in such a way?

I could see if it's a big guy and he's worried about getting his ass kicked, but this is his girlfriend. The one person out of most that's supposed to be supportive of him.

Everyone in the room knows she was out of line, that's why they looked at him.

What if everyone is hanging out at a bar with a group of people and your girl says some nice flattering remark about a guy at work? Or across the room?

What if she decides to sit in another guy's lap?

Can't say anything because that would be weak game?

Women start their shit tests out small, and if you don't nip it in the bud they will keep upping the ante.

Messages In This Thread