rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gf Saying Some Guy On TV Is 'So Hot'. How Would You React?

Gf Saying Some Guy On TV Is 'So Hot'. How Would You React?

My first reaction was that it probably wasn't anything of significance, but thinking about it more I can't recall any actual girlfriend saying/doing something similar in front of me.

My main, and all previous, goes out of her way to avoid complementing other men in the way you're describing, only reluctantly admitting a guy is attractive if pressed on it, and even then always quickly following it up with a compliment, "but you're better looking" or something like that. (She's also said, with a wry smile, "but you probably have a bigger cock"- what man doesn't want to hear that!).

Now, she's obviously probably blowing smoke up my ass in some of those scenarios, but the point is she has the decency and respect a girl should have. I don't need to be reassured, never expressed anything seeking it, she just does it anyway- because that's what caring, loving, respectful girl does.

If you've been kind enough to agree to be in a relationship with this girl, thats what you should be getting from her.

The frame you set from the beginning is what will determine how she acts around you. With that girl I just described, I've never had to get upset or verbalize displeasure with her actions- our interactions from day one set the tone on who I am, what I expect.

Americans are dreamers too

Messages In This Thread