rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cutting Diet as Teen

Cutting Diet as Teen

Quote: (03-25-2016 03:58 PM)TheYoungVeteran Wrote:  

I'm 17 and just got my body fat measured at 26%. 6'1 and 208lbs. This may be an inaccurate % because I think i'm at 20% body fat but I still feel too fat. I want to start cutting but everyone says it is bad to cut as a teen because it affects hormone levels and overall growth (height etc.) should I cut since I'm fat or should I maintain like everybody recommends and hope I grow taller or that my fat turns into muscle from weightlifting like people are recommending? Thanks

Its good that you are worried about your health. But according to what you have described above, I think you just need to maintain. Things you should remember are that you should exercise regularly, Eat healthy food, sleep well and drink plenty of water. Other than that you can add natural diet seeds which helps you to maintain and boost up your metabolism.

Messages In This Thread