rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cutting Diet as Teen

Cutting Diet as Teen

To add to what H1N1 just explained, you're simply fat because you eat wayyy to much fat. And pretty much everyday on your diet is a cheat day. Since you're still living at home, it is understandable that you eat this way, so it's not a knock on you.

If my current self would be in your situation, I would drop the fat cals dramatically. Since Chicken Breast are expensive, you probably won't be buying it since you ain't doing the groceries. Keep your Whey Protein, cut the meat if it ain't chicken breast, cut the nutella, add in some Chilli beans ($3,00 for 900 Grams) for the protein, and you're starting to get somewhere.

The key is cutting your fat intake and processed sugar intake. I would recommand a 70% carb, 20 Protein and 10% Fat. I would recommend between 13 to 15 calories per Lbs for your bodyweight since you mainly need to lose Bodyfat, not directly lose weight. Doing the former will take care of the ladder without strength loss for you. After you lose the weight, then you can play around with your fat depending how you want to look. And just 1 daynof added sugar to your diet per week, just 1

Messages In This Thread