rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Luanda, Angola datasheet

Luanda, Angola datasheet

I was writing a datasheet about Luanda, Angola to Ajiaco but i just decided to create a new topic, because few guys on here also inquired me to write a datasheet about Angola.

Angola is a fast growing country, that is rich in oil and diamonds and now that the civil war has ended, they have been receiving foreign investment from all over the world.

The population is around 17 million, but most of people are concentrated in Luanda (around 5 million here) because thats where most of business opportunies and jobs are. Literally everything here is expensive, a laptop that i bought in the UK for 200 dollars, i could easily sell it for 400 dollars here and people would buy it without an argument, because they know in shops they would probably get it for 600 dollars or more. Clothes are also really expensive, a nice shirt that could have costed me 30 dollars in europe, would cost me 120 or 150 dollars here, the price difference is just crazy and think about this in every single area of life, they pay double, triple price for everything, its really expensive so its good for small business people or big business people (its not a business forum so i will stop here).

The girls

The girls are really hot, no doubt about this shit, probably one of the countries i have been where i have seen so many hot women. However the women here are extremely materialistic, if you dont have lots of money or at least have the apppearance of owing lots of money, you wont be fucking 9´s on regular basis. Girls here believe that if you dont have a car, then you are not a real man, so renting a car while you staying here is a must, plus you dont really want to be here without a car, public transport sucks and you wont be able to get anywhere if you dont have a car. The competition here is also real strong in terms of pulling women, it is not like most of latin countries where you go, and you feel like you have more money than everybody. Here when you start hitting the right spots, you will see many young rich people and they love to throw dollars around.

Overall girls are real easy here, but you really need a car here because you wont have any means to meet them again if you dont drive and remember, money here is more important than looks, they would rather date a dude without a style who has lots of money, than date a dude with lots of style but doesnt drive or has lots of money. By the way, dont think that you need to get here and start spending lots of dollars, no you dont need it if your game doesnt involve spending dollars, basically you just need to rent a nice car and staying at a nice hotel, that will mean that you have dollars.

Also be careful with the hiv rate here, its really high, probably one of the highest rate in Africa, you definetely aint looking to be fucking around without a condom and i wouldnt advise you to buy the condoms from here, they bust real quick, bring your condoms from your country.

Luanda as a city overall is a real dirty city(the dirtiest i have seen) but it also can be real safe. I have been to few hood raves that even locals are scaried to go to and i havent had problems with anybody, they will just get mad at you if the women start throwing themselves at you (thats only in the hood parties, it wont happen if you go to a normal club in the city). However i wouldnt recommend you to go to a hood party if you dont know any locals here (most of the locals would be scaried to go anyway) but if you into real fine booty ass women than the hood parties are the place to be (when i say fine booty ass women, i mean fine booty ass women, if you are looking for the pretty faces, women with style, good education and lots of money, then you dont want to hit the hood parties, in this case you want to hit the city clubs where you will see hot mullatas).

I dont know much about the nightclubs here because i dont hit nightclubs anywhere i go, i prefer raves or i just daygame, plus im here for money purposes, not really for the women.

Also if you can play basketball, go to miramar and ask where they play basketball and they will definetely love to play with a foreigner, specially if you are an american. Angola has the best basketball team in africa, so guys here are really good at basketball, miramar is also a place where you can make connections for you to go out at night, most of young guys drive here, so they will probably take you around if they find you to be a cool guy.

If you are a white or black american, i guarantee you, you will own this country. Its an absurd how much they love americans, they think americans are god. Also the americans they meet here are mostly working in oil industries, so they dont really get the americans with lots of style that the tv usually shows them. However if you are an american and you have style then you will literally kill the city. But be humble, dont go around saying that you are an american, soon as few people know that you are an american (or a foreigner), everybody will know it, without you notice that they know that you are an american (foreigner). Hit universities to check out the girls, lusiadas university, universidade catolica, you should also check out some colleges, where they have the younger girls, i think the better girls are there, i have seen some bad chicks here in uniform ( i dont know the names of colleges but i could get them if you are interested in knowing it)

Do i recommend you to come here? If you have been to many places around the world, then yes, you may want to check out the scene here, so you will get a different vibe of what you are already used to, however get on social network sites such as hi5 and facebook and try make connections here before you come, finding the right connections here is also key to how much fun you can have.

Probably the best time to come here would be March or April.

Most of people are illiterate, its difficult to find people who speak english, if your spanish is perfect, then you should be fine, there are thousands of cubans in Angola since the 70´s so people here are used to cubans and to hear people speaking in spanish.

Oh by the way if you guys didnt know it, Angola is a portuguese colony, so everybody here speaks portuguese.

Messages In This Thread