rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hoping to Begin the Journey - Guidance for Game

Hoping to Begin the Journey - Guidance for Game

I've been a long-time lurker on here for quite some time. This forum has been interesting, crazy, inspiring, and the list goes on.
However, I am at a standstill on how to progress.

I'm an undergraduate in college. After learning about Roosh's next game book coming out, I feel kind of guilty for not putting in work in the form of approaches and other efforts before when I knew about game.
Now I want to still try to get some experience before Roosh's new book comes out and overhauls game. But as for what kind of game resource or guidelines to follow, I'm not sure.

I think that Roosh said that the current game for America as of 2015 is similar to what's already in Bang.
And I'm currently reading that and will then start next with Day Bang.
But I also read this post by DeliciousTacos - Treat Her Like a Fattie, and his words really resonated with me.

I realize that the best technical game is game that is tailored to you, obtained as a result of experimentation, but I'm tempted to want to just follow DeliciousTaco's advice and just approach with that mindset, calling that all that's needed.
I'm sure either way I can get results by approaching, but when anyone sums up game, it seems like just keeping a summed-up sentence in one's mind isn't enough in order for one to truly master it.

As an example of the kind of way I'm thinking about this whole thing, I think: When you go and approach a girl in broad daylight, will treating her like she's fat lead you to direct game with her, in the form of going for her number early like you could with a girl who's fat? Or would that not be optimal because with hotter girls you have to establish more comfort? Or does it just depend on the guy?

So, before I begin approaching, I'd like some guidance on how to proceed. I'm not even sure what I'm trying to ask, besides what you think.
What are your thoughts? I may just be trying to rationalize my lack of not approaching by having to have a perfect layout before going in, but I'd still like you guys' insight.

I'm guessing it's gonna come down to just experimenting and putting in a lot of work for true optimization, but I like to think that game can just be boiled down to one universal, biological rule for humans as a species.

Thanks.

And hopefully other guys new to the game might benefit from what you say.

Messages In This Thread