rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A mistake I'm sick of making

A mistake I'm sick of making

Quote: (03-21-2016 10:29 AM)OregonToSoCal Wrote:  

OP I think the above is where you got into trouble with this one. It's classic oneitis and nothing to be ashamed of. Use it for the great learning experience that it is. I've also sent you a PM.

Yup. It's certainly frustrating that all the thought and reading and planning seems to crumble when one stops getting blown out by "6es" with huge egos, and one manages to finally pull a really good looking, intelligent girl where the feeling appears mutual.

The bright side is that I got 90% of the way there. I feel I ran tight game from the opening message, to the number close, to texting, making the date, and while on the date - all that really tested me. Eight months ago I would've failed out at step 2. I'd guess only a very small percentage of however many guys she's screened managed to push so far, so quickly.

And that's the great thing about the online scene in New England as well. We know now there's quality to be had, waiting. This area is stuffed to the bursting with conventionally attractive guys with big bankrolls. But at the end of the day, so many of them appear to not know how to be confident, social, interesting, and relaxed on a date in a way that makes her feel at ease. I know this because, well, she told me. Almost all of them tell me.

Messages In This Thread