rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A mistake I'm sick of making

A mistake I'm sick of making

Quote: (03-21-2016 01:06 AM)XPQ22 Wrote:  

Quote: (03-21-2016 12:54 AM)Rawmeo Wrote:  

You know what I mean: the girl made you lose a LMR battle, she disrespected you. You shouldn't push too soon for a date. You appeared needy, and this scared the cat.

Well, sex didn't happen. But I did nut on her face after a BJ, and she begged me to do it. It wasn't a bang, exactly, but...

http://www.rooshv.com/dont-shed-a-single...you-banged

But the "victory" feels hollow.

My lay count since the summer is up to...6.5 then, I guess. End of September, actually, that's when I got my first lay after getting back into things.

I know some will disagree with me, but personally, a GOOD blowjob is just as good, and sometimes better---than sex.

After you lay a decent amount of women (it varies from person to person) you stop needing the validation that comes from getting laid. It becomes something you need solely for the physical release, and occasionally, the emotional connection, however shallow it may be.

In my book, a blowjob isn't a loss. But that's me.

Messages In This Thread