rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wingman game

Wingman game

Quote: (04-10-2016 07:32 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Set #1 - The "weirdness" will pass. You could have stayed in the set. What I don't see is a game plan!

Set #2 - Too aggressive, but that's okay. You're calibrating. So with an older chick in a younger crowd, semi-isolation/privacy is a must.

"Come with me for a smoke" EVEN IF YOU DON'T SMOKE.

Then get her outside, away from prying eyes.

Then you can go for the kiss. This way she can do it w/o too much loss of "respectability".

Also, commanding her to do something, moving her around - that's building your own skills, but moving the ball forward because a girl that's in to you, wants to comply with your wishes. (just a little at a time, until you start noticing subtle behavioral cues that tell you when to hit the nitrous oxide early)

Set #3 - When a girl goes out of her way to talk to you, that's one of two things
- she's looking for dick that night (player frame)
- she's looking at you like you're the man. (boyfriend frame)

1) So to ram her in that night, GET HER PHONE #.

2_ And then shoot her a text @ 2:10 am (we're just leaving the club, headed to the diner...what'd you end up getting into? With your peeps still?).

3) She'll say, "No I'm still with my girls" or "I'm headed home/I'm at home"

4) GIVE HER AN OPPORTUNITY TO GET LAID. The chick is divorced, she probably hasn't had baggage free cock in a minute!

So you say to her, "That's cool, you up for one last drink?"

DRINK IS CODE FOR SEX.

Let her say yes, or let her say no - but as George RR Martin would say, "You put her to the question".

Your wingman is a natural, but you see how he's just flailing around willy-nilly.

Game is about focus.

WIA

You described my wingman perfectly. He is good looking and outgoing but his "game" is lacking at times. I've seen him entertain groups of 5 girls by himself before at the club. He has the personality for that. When he drinks, he turns into a clown. Girls love it at first, but he always makes a mistake that causes him to fail. He will dance and make out with a lot of girls, but never farther. The joke in our friend group is that he can't close. On tinder, he kills it because he can't drink as much. At the club, his close rate is bad because he doesn't have the game to finish her.

It's hard to make a gameplan with him because he isn't the type that prepares for a set or anything in life. He goes up to girls to have a fun time. They love his personality when he is drunk, but the flailing around makes him lose focus of the goal: getting laid. He becomes unpredictable after 10 drinks.

Messages In This Thread