rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wingman game

Wingman game

Quote: (03-20-2016 08:43 PM)hwuzhere Wrote:  

I tend to run mine like a comedic duo where one of us is telling jokes and the other is the straight man reacting. I switch between either role dependent on who my wing is.

Both parties need to be running equally tight game. The joker being the Captain and the straight man being the map. Your reaction and the reaction of the girls to your friend should set the tone for your friend to change topics or to crack a joke. He'll do his thing and you'll be interjecting in at opportune moments. He'll of course start isolating his girl by fine tuning the conversation to teasing his girl.

Your job is just as important as his because you'll need to be whispering in your girl's ear and making her laugh on her own so she can leave with you. Your focus isn't so much on entertainment but on isolating your girl of choice during the entire time. He's going to have to narrow his approach down to his girl, but you need to be focused on your end the entire time by making it her and your world in that conversation.

That's just the rough way I calibrate it on my own without my wingman even truly knowing as I've had to play both ends of this. Only thing I have to emphasize is both of you should be as congruent as possible.

If you're running a persona or a type of game(I personally don't necessarily have something like that as I'm just the best version of me there is in that moment), stick to it. Women don't smell fake shit, but they smell inconsistency and weakness.

Thanks. Really good advice. I'm thinking of sitting down with my wing one day and just coming up with a strategy. That way we can be congruent in our approach.

Messages In This Thread