rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wingman game

Wingman game

What's your gameplan when you have a wingman and go after 2 sets? I'm still trying to master it with my friend. It seems like we blow it because our game is not coordinated. We need more practice to figure out our gameplan. Typically, we don't have an issue on girl selection. The one who approaches usually picks the girl. We have a tendency to fizzle out after 5-10 minutes because one of us either says something stupid or something that turns a girl off.

My wingman is my best friend that I grew up with since age 10. He is good looking, 5' 9", very outgoing, gets wild when he is drunk. I'm 6' 2", average looking, more introverted. One issue I'm having is that both girls face him and focus mostly on him during the approach because of his looks and the fact that he is really talkative (hard for me to get a word in some times).

What's your gameplan when approaching with your wingman?

Messages In This Thread