rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The non-bang first date thread

The non-bang first date thread

Great thread. My social game is hit or miss now a days. I don't believe in "chemistry or any of that bs." I believe its up to the man to force the connection. Example from last night: her: "I don't like dark alchoal, I perfer mixed drinks" me: "I hear that (high five, followed by my fingers interlocking hers without letting go) I love ameroetto sours. (I actually only like them and prefer dark drinks like henny) I make the bomb ameroetto's at home. (Seed planted, no need to hammer it home) Can't believe our zodiac signs says were so compatible" blah blah blah you get the idea. I believe any man can "connect" with any female.

I've got most of my ons on the dance floor. Dance floor game is underatted if you ask me. No talking, just escalate. Purposely try and get them horny.

If its a daytime date, I'm shooting for 2nd or 3rd day bang. Night time date, straight to a night club with a dance floor.

Please don't like my posts or rep me. I do not wish to be judged by how many rep points and/or likes I have.

Messages In This Thread