rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Nick Krauser disavows Tom Torero

Nick Krauser disavows Tom Torero

It's disappointing to see conflict between guys that you'd think are generally on the same team. I guess not. I've met both Roosh and Krauser and like them both, though Roosh has gone beyond the hyper focus on game to his credit, Krauser has a lot of game products to sell so it's understandable. I saw Torero in Warsaw a week ago. I know all three guys get laid, no issues there. London daygame is how I actually learned to meet women so I can't knock it. Perhaps the several years of popularity that it enjoyed just went to people's heads. If I could sum up all I've learned about game it'd probably be this:

99% of women aren't going to sleep with you, get used to it, approaching hundreds or thousands of girls will lead you to the 1% that will. Improving your aesthetic, wealth, confidence, etc. will improve your odds by 1-2%. Products are great if they get you to take action, but it's very easy to sink into mental masturbation. When it comes to game, the experience you get meeting women and customizing what works for you based on what you want should be the 99%, while reading/products/forums the 1%.

Messages In This Thread