rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Nick Krauser disavows Tom Torero

Nick Krauser disavows Tom Torero

Krauser and Roosh are the only two I started reading circa 2008. They made sense to me as if they were talking to me in person.

Roissy was too dry and dense. RSD and the London Guys are were very market minded and were too sales men like.

Krauser still drops gold posts but as of late he comes with an air of superiority, If Krauser would have been at one of the meet ups in Canada he would have seen the camaraderie among senior and junior members. There was no Pseudo posturing but pure manly love for brothers. Yes we stick out for our brothers even when they are wrong, that is unconditional love and we understand that, who else but RVF community would understand that better. why can't he just say that in a normal fashion and be a part of the forum ?

I think Krauser does not want to be a part of this brotherhood and uses us for cheap publicity and hopes to drive some traffic to his websites whenever he wants. In the words of Don Trump this is not a good deal. we should charge him or better ........

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

Messages In This Thread