rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Venue change: Which country for introvert?

Venue change: Which country for introvert?

Quote: (03-21-2016 07:26 AM)idane Wrote:  

Thanks for a great and detailed recipe for making the "jump"

Quote: (03-20-2016 07:55 AM)thoughtgypsy Wrote:  

Can't hurt to read over these threads too:
thread-51713.html
thread-52354.html

I had a look at those two threads:

Positive I: It really made me happy to see how easy it is.
Negative I: He only seems to have luck with online dating and then going to the mall. His daygame was bad compared to. I think when really traveling (and not staying in a condo), you have to rely more on daygame.
Negative II: To me it looks like a 100% sex tourism trip to me. I get associations of old farts dressed in colorful hawaii shirts.
Negative III: Most forum members respond by saying that he will probably be back in the phils again. I think I would not be all too content with being a future old fart going to the phils every year when it is cold here and get the stigma of sex tourism :-). But then again - you cannot run away from your feelings - and if 100% of the male population in the anglosphere world went to the phils - at least 50% would probably go back over and over again - based on the readings here :-).

Negative I: No, you don't necessarily have to rely on day game when you are constantly traveling. You just need to pull the trigger quicker if you only have a few days in a city. This can be difficult if you have no experience with girls AND no experience with the Philippines so if you decide to go on a longer trip, it would be beneficial to stay in a city for the first month and learn how the game is played there. After that you should be good to travel the country and pick up women on the go. If you do things like surfing or diving and if you stay in hostels that are catered to that, you will also meet a lot of American, Australian and European girls.

Negative II: Solution: don't dress or behave like a sex tourist.

Negative III: If you really do all the stuff you said you want to do, you will have plenty of other reasons to go back to the Philippines or Southeast Asia in general. And to be honest, if the alternative is to be a sexless old fart in a country like Denmark, the question whether or not you should return to the Philippines every year in winter should be a no-brainer.

Messages In This Thread