rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Media outlets that hated on the meetups are laying off hundreds of journalists

Media outlets that hated on the meetups are laying off hundreds of journalists

I noticed recently that the nightly broadcast network newscast in the United States are practically ignored by most people under 55 years old. I never watch them unless by accident and when I do all I see is typical left wing propaganda.

I added up the ratings and found around 75% of the evening news viewers are over 55 years old. In TV, any audience over 55 is considered worthless to advertisers. Watching broadcast network newscast is old fashion and a relic of when TV and the media was just 3 or 4 channels. These former powerful propaganda tools have lost their luster.

Then I saw this:

Quote:Quote:

NBC averaged 5.2 million viewers last week in prime time. CBS had 4.4 million, ABC had 4.2 million, Fox had 2 million, Univision had 1.6 million, Telemundo had 1.31 million, ION Television had 1.29 million and the CW had 1 million.

The big national TV channels reach less than 2% of the population each. The era of them telling people what to think is quickly evaporating. Unfortunately they are being replace by other vile left wing outlets like Google and Facebook but other independent and alternative media outlets are/will rise.

Messages In This Thread