rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Movies with Interracial Lovers?

Movies with Interracial Lovers?

"No but seriously I do see what you mean. It is easier to penetrate white only culture and white groups of friends with a white girl on my arm than with a black girl. And that has power. That has advantages. But will I leave that white girl for a black girl that's 1) sexier, 2) smarter, and 3) better sense of humor? HELL YES. I think in my experience women date more for a person's status, men just usually like ass and titties."

^^^You negros are even stupider than what a thought before. Stop glorifying whites. You fools walk around like white women's shit don't stink. There's a reason why there is a growing number of white guys that are dating/marrying asian women. At the end of the day when push comes to shove they still see yo ass as a Black man aka persona non grata aka a nigga!! Trying to impress whites with a white girl on your arm will never work because for one, most of the white women that date black men are unattractive and unwanted by men of their own race and thats fact!! I refuse to date a white woman or any race of woman for that matter that is below a 7, WTF yall thought this was?

Messages In This Thread