rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Movies with Interracial Lovers?

Movies with Interracial Lovers?

According to the statistics, interracial dating and marriage is the fastest it's ever been in recorded history. Seems like everybody wants to hook up, with bi-racial people numbering in the millions in the USA alone, and rising. Heck, I'm even in an interracial relationship and I love it.

With all this going on in the real world, it seems like Hollywood hasn't caught up to reality. At least to me. Still to this day most mainstream and independent movies never reflect the realities of the day and feature interracial couples. Most on-screen romances stay within the races. Every now and again you'll see a white guy with an Asian girl, but you rarely see a black guy with a white girl, or an Asian man with a black girl, for example. And love scenes? Hardly ever. Why is this? How many people out there know of an interracial couple, or date interracially? Lots I bet!

In an attempt to convince myself that Hollywood is not a bunch of racist old white money, can someone please share with me a list of movies with interracial couples? It doesn't necessarily have to be the stars, but just someone prominent in the film. Doesn't even have to be movies. TV is ok too! I personally prefer films with black guys and white/Asian girls, but I realize that other guys might benefit from this list too. So let's open it up to everything. Off the top of my head right now, I can think of (and have in my collection):

- One Night Stand (Wesley Snipes intentionally wanted to push the boundaries of race and dating in this film by having a white AND Asian girl as his love interests)
- Pieces of April (Little lilly white Katie Holmes getting down with Derrick Luke in this one. I gotta admit this was shocking to see at first, but it was also pre-Tom Cruise)

Thanks

Messages In This Thread