rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A few general questions and a hello :)

A few general questions and a hello :)

Alright, OP I will bite. Here's my assessment of your post.

I am going to diagnose you with a mild case of HNGS.

Hardcore NiceGuy™ Syndrome. There is only one known cure; a daily dose of Asshole Antibiotics. Next time you see an attractive girl, don't say to yourself "oh shes nice" or "wow...I'd like to take her out and pay for everything". Tell yourself the following:

"I'd like to fuck that little ho from behind."

"I'd smash that"

"She's got dick sucking lips"

"I'd make her my fucking whore"

Ect.

Another thing to do is blatantly check bitches out when they walk by. Stare at her ass. Even comment if you're feeling bold. Make it obvious that you see them as nothing but a sexual object. They love that shit anyway.

From now on, the word "girl" or "woman" does not exist in your lexicon. Here is your list of prescribed substitutes:

Chick, slut, ho, lizard, bitch, slewfoot, chica, broad, ect.

Feel free to make up your own as well.

You may feel uncomfortable doing this. It probably seems alien to you. Good. That's just more NiceGuy™ leaving the body. Stick with this medicine and you will be cured of HNGS in no time.

As for your OP, I can sense your meekness coming across in your words. For example:

Quote:Quote:

I was in mcdonalds yesterday and the girl serving me was alright.

What you meant to say is that she was bangable.

not great face but she turned around and bam, yes id like to hit that

What you meant to say is that bitch has a nice fucking ass, and you'd like to tear that shit up.

So probably the perfect girl to try on really

Never use the word "perfect" and "girl" in the same sentence. What you meant to say is that this ho may be receptive to your advances. Which by the way, trying would have made you feel better even if you'd failed...rather than missing an opportunity and writing about it on a forum.

She might be hoping i come back and get all excited when she sees me.

Doubtful. But if you're going to think this, rephrase it in your mind as "That bitch wants my dick. I'm going to give it to her next time I roll through McD's"

Thats probably bullshit and its probably better to ask on the first time?

It is indeed probably bullshit, but who cares? And yes it is best to take an opportunity when it presents itself and not to try to revisit this same moment in time which, if you have not learned already, usually doesn't work. Game is about the magic of the moment. And using that moment to get pussy.

And im fairly sure id just be interested in banging this chick as soon as possible, no dating shite, so ballsy -either shell fuck you or tell you to fuck off and youll never see her agian-

You've got the right idea here, but say it was some fucking authority.

moves would be cool to

No idea what you meant here.

Ive nothing invested in this chick

Other than your time spent writing and rewriting your post here about her, a specific girl...which is not the frame of mind you want to set up for yourself.

i just think shes a good target and i have that small bit of previous encounter that might count for something.

The previous encounter counts for jack shit. Less than nothing, actually, if you didn't escalate which you apparently did not. As for her being a good target, I'm not sure why this girl would stand out other than her nice ass and average face. They're all good targets and you should approach each situation with the same type of game. As Roosh says, be the McDonalds of game. A fitting analogy in this context.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Messages In This Thread