rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A few general questions and a hello :)

A few general questions and a hello :)

Hi guys [Image: smile.gif] new here. Just out of college. Just out of college and also a LTR which lasted most of my college years. Im looking for just a few general tips for myself atm, anything you can say that you think may help me.

A few more specifics you may be able to help me with:
Im taking a course atm in university, its a few months long, and the cafeteria is nice enough and there are lots of nice women there. Pointing me towards resources to read about how to approach woman in this environment, or outside smoking, would be appreciated.
Generally the women are in groups of two or more. And i have 0 experience in talking to groups. I quite like making small talk with people on their own and a little light flirting, but i rarely do it enough to really see it through and get a result in the end. I talked to a girl at the bus stop like 2 weeks ago but my bus came too early, so i hadn't enough time to really build up a rapport with her, so although she took my number, she never texted, as i expected. (Foolishly, i put my number into her phone and didnt press call so i didnt get her number so i could do more work on her later).
Side bubble: Im considering 'bumping into' her in college since i know where her masters course in taught, but im not sure its worth the effort.
Resources on building up a repoire/creating an appropriate amount of chemistry before asking for a number would be good too. I was just doing basic small talk and then i asked if shed like to meet up again for coffee. It wasnt great tbh, i know i could do alot better.

So those are the two main areas i need to learn atm, basic approaches and some conversational tips. Becoming comfortable with these two things would make me very happy.

Lastly ill just ask for a specific opinion.
I was in mcdonalds yesterday and the girl serving me was alright. Bit of a not great face but she turned around and bam, yes id like to hit that. So probably the perfect girl to try on really, works in mcdonalds and has average face, she should surely say yes to me. So i wasnt considering asking her anything u til i saw her ass of course, so when she turned around again i asked her if she was working all week and looked at her, And you know i was considering should i ask for her number? But i didnt.
I figure maybe it will be just as good to go in again and talk to her again, build up a bit of a rapport and then ask her. She might be hoping i come back and get all excited when she sees me. Thats probably bullshit and its probably better to ask on the first time?
Idk, ive never taken a girl out and slept with her the first time before so i wouldnt really know what to do, all my other girls i have known them for a bit before hand.
And im fairly sure id just be interested in banging this chick as soon as possible, no dating shite, so ballsy -either shell fuck you or tell you to fuck off and youll never see her agian- moves would be cool to. Ive nothing invested in this chick, i just think shes a good target and i have that small bit of previous encounter that might count for something.

Alright, leaving it at that for now.
Looking forward to being part of this forum and improving my skills in this area!

Messages In This Thread